Renewed family activity during the exhibition 'Paul Delvaux. The man who loved trains'
“On the road with Paul Delvaux"
During the temporary exhibition ‘Paul Delvaux. The man who loved trains ’ Train World offers a nice package for families with children aged 6 to 12 years. Are you a real detective and good at quests, or are you a great train enthusiast like painter Paul? Do you dare to travel through a world of giant trains, or do you rather like to let your imagination run free? If the answer is yes, then the package "On the road with Paul" is definitely something for you. Travel through Train World with the whole family, armed with a search card and your imagination. Along the way, use your imagination to complete lots of fun assignments. At the end of the search, it is up to you to take on the role of Paul Delvaux.
Are you ready for this big train adventure? Good luck!
- • When: from 22.10.2019 to 15.03.2020, from Tuesday to Sunday
- • For whom: children from 6 to 12 years and their families
- • Price: included in your admission ticket
- • Please note, the last searches start at 3.30 p.m.
- • Activity available in English, French, Dutch and German
- • Activity also available for youth groups
TRAIN WORLD: a journey through time!
Train World is not an ordinary museum. It's a unique rail experience that will take you on a journey from the very first steam locomotives to high-speed trains! It is a multi-sensory universe that will give you an insight into the world of trains in its many aspects. It is a place where every discovery evokes an emotion.
Visitors of all ages climb into machines that transport them to another era. Take a stroll between the locomotives, embark on trains over 100 years old, visit a little railway house and walk over a real railway bridge. You can even experience what it feels like to drive a train!
Train World is ready for the summer holidays! Are you?
During the summer holidays, Train World offers a unique treasure hunt around the sense of taste...
Are you out and about with the family?
Ask about our economical FAMILY TICKET (conditions here).
Guided tours for children at Train World!
Fancy a unique day out, or are you looking for an unforgettable birthday party venue? Our experienced guides will be stepping into the shoes of a train driver or conductor for the occasion and show you around Train World. In the end the kids get a little surprise.
- • Please book at least 3 weeks in advance via email@example.com
- • Family tours can be booked for all opening times during weekdays
- • The tour lasts 2 hours. The maximum number of people for a family or children's tour is 15 per guide. Per group, minimum one adult supervisor is required!
- • Rates: admission tickets (see rates on website) + guide (110 €/15 p)
- • Eating and drinking are not allowed in our museum. The “RN express” brasserie, however, will be happy to cater for your needs. You can find more info about its offerings on our website and by calling 02 241 88 14. It also offers various birthday party packages.
Today we're open from 10:00 until 17:00 (last admission at 15:30). Exceptionally closed on 30/11/19 and on 17/03/20.