Treasure hunt "Can you hear what I hear?"
Vlieg has hidden treasures throughout the country. Also in Train World among the impressive trains.
Your quest starts in the old station of Schaerbeek. You'll receive a sound map at the reception, which will take you on a journey through the museum with Earman in search of the treasure. To find the treasure, you have to complete lots of fun assignments along the way where it’s all about hearing. The little ones have to look for the hiding places of Mrs. Bird. Are you ready for this exciting train adventure? Good luck!
- When: every day during the summer holidays, from 30/06 to 30/08, from Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Monday)
- For whom: children from 2 to 12 years old and (grand) parents
- Price: free upon purchase of an entrance ticket
- Attention: the last quests start at 3.30 pm
- Language: activity available in EN, FR, GER and DU