Mythical. Luxurious. Belgian!
Embark on a mythical journey in Train World with the Orient-Express!
From 26 October 2021 until 17 April 2022, Train World will host an exceptional exhibition dedicated to the epic story of the Orient-Express and its Belgian creator, Georges Nagelmackers.
For the occasion, mythical Orient-Express carriages will be exhibited in Train World, the Belgian railway company museum in Brussels. This major exhibition of the Europalia Trains & Tracks festival, will also present decorative works of art and unique documents retracing the adventure of the Orient-Express and the Wagons-Lits company.
The exhibition will also evoke the imaginations awakened by this legendary train and the dreams it generated, from the most famous like Agatha Christie to the most tenuous, while paying tribute to the craftsmen who helped build its legend.
An exceptional exhibition not to be missed!
As part of the temporary "Orient-Express" exhibition, Train World offers a new family activity:
This exhibition is part of the Europalia Trains & Tracks festival
In 2021, several railway anniversaries will be celebrated: a good reason for Europalia to devote a festival to an invention that once shook the world and looks set to play a starring role again.
Starting this autumn, from 14 October until 15 May 2022, EUROPALIA TRAINS & TRACKS presents a programme that approaches the train both from a contemporary artistic perspective and from a perspective that revolves around four themes.
- When: From 26.10.2021 to 17.04.2022
- Where: Train World – Schaerbeek station
- Opening hours: Open from Tueday to Sunday, from 10am to 5pm (last entry at 3.30pm), closed on Mondays
- Ticket: The access to the temporary exhibition is included in the Train World entrance fee. Buy your ticket here.
- Discovery Ticket: benefit from a 50% discount on your 2nd class return trip if you come to Schaerbeek by train with the SNCB code given on the admission ticket. More info
- Keep your Covid Safe Ticket (CST) within reach. This will be required to visit Train World.
Need more information? Contact us:
- By phone: +32 (0) 2 224 74 37 (from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 16:00)
- By E-mail: email@example.com
Today we're open from 10:00 until 17:00 (last admission at 15:30).