As of 15 October 2021, you will need a valid Covid Safe Ticket and ID to enter Train World (visitors aged 16 and older)
Children under 16 do not need to show a Covid Safe Ticket.
What is a valid Covid Safe Ticket?
Your COVID SAFE TICKET gives you access to Train World when:
- • 1. You are fully vaccinated: 2 doses of Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca + 2 weeks or 1 dose of Johnson&Johnson + 2 weeks
- • 2. You are able to produce a NEGATIVE PCR test performed less than 48 HOURS previously (date and time of smear) - Validity: date of smear + 2 days (validity expires at 23:59)
- • 3. You are able to produce a NEGATIVE FAST ANTIGEN test performed less than 24 HOURS previously (date and time of smear) - Validity: date of smear + 1 day (validity expires at 23:59)
- • 4. You have a certificate of recovery subsequent to a positive PCR test (over 10 days and less than 180 days) via the CovidSafeBE app or that you have printed out via the government website MijnGezondheid.be
How to get your Covid Safe Ticket?
► If you have a smartphone, you can download the CovidSafeBE app from the App Store for an iPhone or from Google Play for an Android phone. The secured authentication is performed via the eHealth portal or via the app ItsMe, which we strongly recommend.
On this app, you will find your vaccination certificates and test results (PCR and antigen test performed by a chemist), as well as a certificate of recovery if you have been infected with and have recovered from Covid.
► If you do not have a smartphone, you can print out your Covid Safety Ticket via MijnGezondheid.be on the ‘Vaccination data’ page. Click on ‘European COVID digital certificate’. Make sure you are printing out the Covid Safe Ticket issued when you were given your second dose if the certification requires 2 doses. You can also print out a certificate of recovery via the website.
►If you do not have a smartphone or an Internet connection, you can request your vaccination certificate or certificate of recovery by calling one of the following regional phone numbers:
- • Wallonia: +32 71 31 34 93
- • Brussels: +32 2 214 19 19
- • Flanders: +32 78 78 78 50
- • German-speaking Community: +32 800 23 0 32
Your Covid Safe Ticket will be scanned at the entrance. We ask you to present your ID for verification.
No testing is organised at Train World.
The Train World staff will continue to apply the current safety measures.
Outside the EU
A Covid Safe Ticket can only be generated for people who have been issued with proof of vaccination, a test certificate or a certificate of recovery in a EU Member State, the European Economic Area (the Vatican, Andorra, San Marino and Monaco are considered to belong to the EEA), the United Kingdom or Switzerland.
Non-residents can also be issued with a CST. For this purpose, they need to request an activation code (CTPC code) via www.mijngezondheid.be (https://www.myhealth.belgium.be/#/covid-19/prescriptions/request).They can then request their result and certificate via the app (request result via CTPC) or via https://www.mijngezondheid.belgie.be/#/covid-19/test-result.
They must also comply with the following criteria: have been fully vaccinated for at least 2 weeks, have taken a PCR test within the past 48 hours or an antigen test within the past 24 hours, or have a certificate of recovery.
Caution: in France, the authorities consider a person to be fully vaccinated if they have received a single dose and have been infected with Covid. This is not the case in Belgium. You must have received 2 doses at least 2 weeks previously or a single dose of J&J at least 2 weeks previously.