Family activity during the exhibition 'Choco Loco'
Train World is once again offering a new family activity this year as part of its new temporary exhibition "Choco Loco".
During your visit to the museum, you will encounter five spinning mills. There is the Puzzle Mill, the Quiz Mill, the Animation Mill, the Story Mill and the Recipe Mill. The spinning mills will help you learn more about chocolate and trains.
After playing with our five mills, you can go to the workshop space, where you will be able to bring images to life by creating an animation using a zoetrope.
The mills and workshop are designed for everyone, from the youngest children to adults.
- • When: every day (except on monday) until the end of the expo.
- • Last entry at 3.30 pm
- • For whom: accessible to everyone, children and their families
- • Price: included in your admission ticket
- • Activity available in English, French, Dutch and German
Train World: a journey through time!
Train World is not an ordinary museum. It's a unique rail experience that will take you on a journey from the very first steam locomotives to high-speed trains! It is a multi-sensory universe that will give you an insight into the world of trains in its many aspects. It is a place where every discovery evokes an emotion.
Visitors of all ages climb into machines that transport them to another era. Take a stroll between the locomotives, embark on trains over 100 years old, visit a little railway house and walk over a real railway bridge. You can even experience what it feels like to drive a train!
Are you out and about with the family?
Ask about our economical FAMILY TICKET (conditions here).
Guided tours for children at Train World!
Fancy a unique day out, or are you looking for an unforgettable birthday party venue? Our experienced guides will be stepping into the shoes of a train driver or conductor for the occasion and show you around Train World. In the end the birthday boy or girl gets a little surprise.
- • Please book at least 3 weeks in advance via email@example.com
- • Family tours can be booked for all opening times during weekdays
- • The tour lasts 2 hours. The maximum number of people for a family or children's tour is 15 per guide. Per group, minimum one adult supervisor is required!
- • Rates: admission tickets (see rates on website) + guide (110 €/15 p)
- • Eating and drinking are not allowed in our museum. The “RN express” brasserie, however, will be happy to cater for your needs. You can find more info about its offerings on our website and by calling 02 241 88 14. It also offers various birthday party packages.
© Amadeo Kollectif
Today we're open from 10:00 until 17:00 (last admission at 15:30).